Skip to content

ExpatSingapore

Home Message Board Contact Us Search

ExpatSingapore Message Board 23 August 2017, 2:32:40 AM *
Username: Password: (or Register)

Pages: [1]
  Reply  |  Print  
Author Topic: Tempted  (Read 2149 times)
Anonymous1
« on: 22 December 2015, 23:15:20 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

I am putting this out there to see what others would do in my case.

My company has quite a few contract staff working for us in various junior roles. One of them in my department is quite friendly with almost all the guys including myself. She's married but very attractive and has a pleasant personality.
Now due to some high level strategy changes my company has decided to ramp down a few departments including mine. This means that most of the contract staff would be terminated.

Now while all this was going on, one day she started teasing me about my hairy chest (Not unusual for her).  We were near the stairwell and one thing led to another and in a few minutes we were in the stairwell in a passionate kiss. Things didn't stop there. We climbed the few flights of stairs till the roof(closed) and on the stair-landing she first let me feel her up and then she went down on me and gave me the works. It was an unforgettable experience even thought the landing was too dusty.

Now when I look back even though the situation seemed to have naturally played out, i realize now that she had initiated most of the actions and i was merely reciprocating.

Anyway the next day she came to me and told me that she's afraid she'll be on the list to be terminated. Now she is not reporting to me, but her direct manager is my friend. However even he has no control on who gets pink slipped, as its up to our senior management to give the final numbers, followed by some horse-trading by managers to retain their favourites.
I told her that I am not in the loop in those decisions, and she said she knows that but is hoping that i can put in a good word for her to MY manager who does have some leverage.  She wasn't teary eyed or anything while she asked for my help. In fact she was cheerful and almost being coy.

A couple of days later we were at it again, fooling around in the stairwell, but this time we left it at kissing and heavy petting. Now I realize I am no Adonis or the office rockstar, so I wonder how many others is she giving the same treatment to save her job. So I ask her point blank, and she agreed without any hesitation that she did this only to save her job, but tells me she thought she had a chance only with me. But she said she didn't intend to get physical with me, but it just happened and she liked it. Now i didn't buy that but I nodded my head to it anyway.

So now its been a week, we had 2 trysts in office. We both agreed no messages or exchanging pics, though we do share some naughty calls. And she even asked me to plan a day off and come to her home anytime during office hours.
Now I am torn whether to call it off now while the damage is minimal or give in to temptation and enjoy it while it still lasts. So far I hadn't had a chance to push her case. She is competent at her work but its still dicey for her. I have made it clear to her and she agreed that I can't guarantee her job safety, but still she is ok for our affair to continue. Though I think she still believes that i can pull off a miracle for her.

I wanted to hear from others here on what they would do if they were in my shoes.

Windup alert...
« Reply #1 on: 26 December 2015, 20:28:21 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Good windup, a lot of trouble went into it but unfortunately, marks deducted heavily for not sticking to the convention - windups are only best served cold at about beer o'clock on Fridays. If Friday's a public holiday, then Thursday is acceptable.
good grief
« Reply #2 on: 28 December 2015, 21:59:31 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Wind up or not this whole thing is vile and perverted.

Go home because you are not safe to be around normal women.
Windup alert...
« Reply #3 on: 29 December 2015, 5:56:09 AM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Oh well, the failed windup still challenges simpletons. Sad
To PP
« Reply #4 on: 02 January 2016, 2:52:33 AM »
Reply with quoteQuote

why do you think its a windup? Stranger things have happened in singapore offices.
Windup alert...
« Reply #5 on: 02 January 2016, 5:19:42 AM »
Reply with quoteQuote

PP - I am the expert. Been using this board for almost 18 years now. You're a Johnny come lately. I know a windup when I see one.
oldmike
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 02 January 2016, 17:18:41 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

O.P, if the story is true you should immediately be checked for unpleasant diseases
Healer heal thyself
« Reply #7 on: 06 January 2016, 8:47:28 AM »
Reply with quoteQuote

As opposed to pleasant diseases?

wind up twoddle
« Reply #8 on: 08 January 2016, 19:20:26 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

I think we have been spun the OP's fantasy of what he would really like to happen at work. 
Winder upper
« Reply #9 on: 15 January 2016, 22:58:44 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Cut the poor OP some slack. Probably came to singapore with big expectations on the sex scene. But stuck in a dead end job and getting no action, let him pretend at least on this board that he's the MAN!!!  Grin
Pages: [1]
  Reply  |  Print  

Jump to: