Skip to content

ExpatSingapore

Home Message Board Contact Us Search

ExpatSingapore Message Board 26 March 2017, 11:24:04 AM *
Username: Password: (or Register)

Pages: [1] 2
  Reply  |  Print  
Author Topic: "ft" blokes vs local "boys/men"  (Read 3346 times)
"ft" western masters
« on: 15 January 2016, 11:57:43 AM »
Reply with quoteQuote

yahoo (sg) - Singapore: Unemployed Briton escapes jail time after assaulting teenager in road rage

International Business Times
15 January 2016

Unemployed Briton Alan Benjamin Maybury, 34, has been slapped with the maximum £2,400 fine for punching a 19-year-old student in the face following a road rage incident in Singapore two years ago. Maybury escaped a two year jail term for voluntarily causing hurt, causing anger in the local social media.

The former consultant admitted to punching polytechnic student, Lum,  19, on his face several times on 30 November 2014 after Lum's car crashed into a taxi that Maybury and his local wife were travelling in. A second charge of using abusive words by shouting expletives at the teenager were also taken into consideration during sentencing.

Boreigner
« Reply #1 on: 17 January 2016, 14:31:02 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

That's the Singapore g gvernment for you... White lovin, no pride self colonisers
And he is back
« Reply #2 on: 17 January 2016, 16:26:40 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Boringer with his small penis syndrome
back and white
« Reply #3 on: 18 January 2016, 2:41:01 AM »
Reply with quoteQuote

PP, how do you know? Been sucking it have you or just plain jealous it's bigger than yours?
Easy peasy
« Reply #4 on: 18 January 2016, 23:53:08 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

It is a well known fact that Asian men has small willies. The lengths they go to hide it at work and in public toilets borders on the paranoia.

I have never known so many men use the cubicle for a piss rather than the urinal as Singapore men.
piss poor
« Reply #5 on: 19 January 2016, 15:17:43 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

PP, if they're in cubicles and you claim they've small willies, it means you were in the cublices with them. That makes you a cottaging dick sucking homo with penile envy 'cos yours must be smaller.
Pee Wee
« Reply #6 on: 19 January 2016, 22:36:16 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

It is a well known fact that Asian men has small willies. The lengths they go to hide it at work and in public toilets borders on the paranoia.

I have never known so many men use the cubicle for a piss rather than the urinal as Singapore men.

Easy Peasy is definitely the biggest nob head!
LFB
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 20 January 2016, 6:29:01 AM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Now now children - play nice...
name

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 20 January 2016, 19:45:06 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Personally I use the cubicle because the bowl's lower than a urinal and there's less chance of me "touching base" when I unfurl myself...
splash back
« Reply #9 on: 20 January 2016, 20:39:18 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Personally I use the cubicle because the bowl's lower than a urinal and there's less chance of me "touching base" when I unfurl myself...

I use the cubicle cause of splash back!
taking the piss
« Reply #10 on: 22 January 2016, 3:47:03 AM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Scrawled above the urinal in my local: "The future of the world's population is now in your hands".
taking the piss
« Reply #11 on: 29 January 2016, 21:09:12 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Easy peasy uses the cubicle so he can "meet" people:D
Gupta
« Reply #12 on: 29 January 2016, 21:37:28 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Good point to consider if you plan to view it for your convenience and education which is most important like our mobile phone which allows you to go out yet stay close in contact which can often result in transmittable illness although it is sick free society but we must consider all angles specially on rooftop homes because the downturn is still here which is near and far off places still can go to the MRT and that is the best mode even if you dont believe in karma which is angry all time due to sir and madam proximity when it is a switch,

Rest is Gods hand only,
oldmike
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 30 January 2016, 0:30:45 AM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Gupta, I have not the felicity of comprehending your contribution.
Gupta
« Reply #14 on: 30 January 2016, 19:10:27 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Nobody else thinks hard to comprehend. just you only.  Why?
Pages: [1] 2
  Reply  |  Print  

Jump to: