Skip to content

ExpatSingapore

Home Message Board Contact Us Search

ExpatSingapore Message Board 22 January 2018, 20:28:35 PM *
Username: Password: (or Register)

Pages: [1]
  Reply  |  Print  
Author Topic: PR ends, CPF withdrawal/ medisave account  (Read 2308 times)
Singapore123

View Profile
« on: 12 January 2017, 21:05:24 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Hello,
Have been looking through the internet but could not find the answer. May be you could help me.... If my PR ends and I decide to withdraw my CPF - does this include all accounts? i.e. ordinary, special and medisave?
I could not find any confirmation regarding medisave...
Thank you
Sebastian

yes but
« Reply #1 on: 13 January 2017, 16:08:15 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

I think if you do that you can't return to work in Singapore.

But my info maybe 10 years out of date!
ckssml

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 21 August 2017, 16:00:24 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Hi Sebastian

Yes, when your PR ends and renounced it, you can get back all the money from account 1 and 2. If there is still any investment made using these 2 accounts, it might be the investment funds will be returned back to you directly instead thru CPF board, depend on the processing time to which CPF closure.

If you need more info, or any withdrawal information or assistance, feel free to let me know.

Thanks,
Marco
Dave_GR
« Reply #3 on: 18 October 2017, 15:51:24 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Hi,

can I just clarify: When you say Account 1 and 2, Does this include Medisave account? Or is that amount forfeited when cancel my PR and withdraw CPF?
Thanks!
Dave

Yes, when your PR ends and renounced it, you can get back all the money from account 1 and 2. If there is still any investment made using these 2 accounts, it might be the investment funds will be returned back to you directly instead thru CPF board, depend on the processing time to which CPF closure.
Pages: [1]
  Reply  |  Print  

Jump to: