Skip to content

ExpatSingapore

Home Message Board Contact Us Search

ExpatSingapore Message Board 27 April 2017, 11:16:34 AM *
Username: Password: (or Register)

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21]
  Reply  |  Print  
Author Topic: EP pass is in Pending status since 2 weeks.  (Read 36169 times)
sathish2016

View Profile
« Reply #300 on: 21 April 2017, 16:45:45 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Thanks Monks dixit.

If the client really makes difference, Will I get EP quickly if I get offer letter from Singapore Based companies.

I have attended the interview last week for Bank of Singapore via consultancy and waiting for offer letter.

In this case, If consultancy applies for EP, Will I get quickly?

Thanks
Sathish

Satyam
« Reply #301 on: 23 April 2017, 2:38:28 AM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Satish,

If you get the direct offer from singapore based company and the company itself applies for your EP then you will have better chances. but if consultancy applies for the EP then the process can be quite slow as most of these companies are recruiting foreigners only and not following singapore guidelines hence are under watchlist.
My advice is, that you should negotiate with your company and try to get direct offer and EP process done by company instead of consultancy.
Monks Dixit
« Reply #302 on: 24 April 2017, 0:43:55 AM »
Reply with quoteQuote

@satish : Yes chances would be higher if your client is good.I know people who got EP just in 3 weeks through consultancy for a good bank . This is the case of last month only.

Good luck.
Preeti_gupta

View Profile
« Reply #303 on: 24 April 2017, 15:01:21 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

It's going to be almost 2 months and EP status is pending. I have applied through a reputed consultancy . But going through different views here it seems I have to pack my bags until EP comes.

Any case where EP has came within a month. Please share

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21]
  Reply  |  Print  

Jump to: