Skip to content

ExpatSingapore

Home Message Board Contact Us Search

ExpatSingapore Message Board 13 December 2017, 4:06:00 AM *
Username: Password: (or Register)

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Relocation- condo choices!  (Read 4114 times)
Cherryripe

View Profile
« on: 12 June 2016, 7:45:50 AM »

Hi all!

My husband and I are expats who are moving to Singapore in august from Hong Kong.

Coming from small Hong Kong apartments we are blown away by the size/quality and choice in Singapore! I was hoping you could help narrow out choice as we have been over to Singapore for a few weekends flat hunting...

We love Trillium...the apartment is lovely and the space is great. Has a maids room and is close to Great Wall shopping. Will it be too loud? We went on a Saturday and it really didn't seem too bad.

Also like Rivergate! But a bit smaller and no maids area. And balcony scares me a bit as we have a small puppy!

Also The Patterson which is nice but smaller and quite boutique. 5mins walk from Orchard road and MRT.

Difference is that Rivergate is Sooo huge and not sure we love that. But the location is so lovely on the river. Not too bothered about being close to an MRT but do want to hve some shops or restaurants nearish to us. We would like the condo to be social and perhaps other young expat couples or families around.

Any input on this would be fab! Thanks all! Smiley

LPI12

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 13 November 2016, 14:11:09 PM »

Hi Cherie,

Hope you have finally settled in Singapore. I moved to SG from Hong Kong as well so I can relate you what you were experiencing . If you still looking around, let me know if you are keen to consider Tanglin.  I am looking to transfer my lease as I have just bought a place. This is a reallly beautiful condo and very convenient as well. Rental is below market rate.
gigi932

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 21 December 2016, 22:46:30 PM »

Rivergate seems to be not bad
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: