Skip to content

ExpatSingapore

Home Message Board Contact Us Search

ExpatSingapore Message Board 17 July 2018, 17:56:15 PM *
Username: Password: (or Register)

Pages: [1]
  Reply  |  Print  
Author Topic: Neurosurgical fellowship in SGH. Please some info!  (Read 1320 times)
Bezbozny

View Profile
« on: 22 February 2017, 6:48:14 AM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Hi everybody! I am thinking of applying for a clinical fellowship in the neurosurgical department in SGH but limited info is available.
I have a good CV I believe and I am qualified for the job but I would like to know some details. Mainly will I be able to choose the field of my fellowship (in the application you can choose what you are interested in but does it mean that you will do a fellowship in the particular field? I m interested in skull base. What is the hands on experience that you get? And finally which is the salary?
I m not interested in staying in Singapore after finishing and I m not doing the fellowship as a means of staying in Singapore but to gain valuable experience.

Thank you very much!

Bezbozny

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 26 February 2017, 6:45:43 AM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Anyone???
Here
« Reply #2 on: 27 February 2017, 13:52:08 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

You didn't say where you are from.  You might as well make a trip to SGH to check out the Neurosurgical department and facilities. Then you have a better idea. While it is known regionally, it has sophisticated equipment for all kinds of surgery.
Bezbozny

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 28 February 2017, 4:42:48 AM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Thank you very much for your reply. I m in the UK so it s a little difficult to go to Singapore only to have a look at the hospital. This is why i am asking for some information in order to get a better idea about the fellowship conditions.
Pages: [1]
  Reply  |  Print  

Jump to: