Skip to content

ExpatSingapore

Home Message Board Contact Us Search

ExpatSingapore Message Board 22 November 2017, 13:34:07 PM *
Username: Password: (or Register)

Pages: [1]
  Reply  |  Print  
Author Topic: Helping my Helper FDW to find new employer  (Read 289 times)
Happyfamily03

View Profile
« on: 01 November 2017, 15:02:48 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Hi, we are family of 3 (I am Filipino, My husband is American and we have 2 year old son.

We are not sure or no certainties of us staying in Singapore and might be moving back to USA by January as much as we wanted to bring our helper with us, immigration is quite tough in the US. We are sad but we decided to let go of her end December 2017 or early January 2017. If she cant find a transfer by end of December we will send her to Agency though Agency would be the last option as we dont really want her to pay the agency fee as well.

She came in our lives when my son was 3.5months old (April 2014 and now my son is almost 3) and she is very good in taking care of him. Her main duty is to take care of my son. She also cooks, do household chores and groceries. She is very good in taking care of our son especially when he is sick. She brings our to downstairs condo to play with other kids too. She is very kind and independent. We usually bring whenever we travel as well.

You can email me at [email protected] or my husband at [email protected] to set up an interview. Thanks!

Pages: [1]
  Reply  |  Print  

Jump to: