Skip to content

ExpatSingapore

Home Message Board Contact Us Search

ExpatSingapore Message Board 16 August 2018, 16:19:34 PM *
Username: Password: (or Register)

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My Affair - Help Needed  (Read 818 times)
mahendraghatge

View Profile
« on: 07 April 2018, 10:08:48 AM »

Hello Readers,

I have no idea where to seek help on the affair which i am having. I hope I'm posting in the right thread.

I hope i can get some suggestions on how to get out of this affair.

Here is my story:
I am a foreigner, 41yrs old guy, holding an EP pass and staying in Singapore. I am married with a 4yr old son and staying alone in Singapore from past 4 months. Wife and son not staying with me. wife is working in UK. As I was lonely all the time i was just hooking up in some chat apps to kill my time. As this went for few weeks and one day i received response from Filipino lady (Domestic Helper). We started chatting and slowly started to meet for dinner and hanging around. This went on for one month and one day we checked in to hotel and made love. So from here it started and we kept meeting in free time. But soon i realized that what I'm doing is wrong and i wanted to stop and i started feeling guilty to my son and wife.

But some how the Filipino lady is not willing togive up and she threatening me that she will kill herself if we stop. She says she is deeply in love with me from past 3 months and very hard for herto let this go. We have talked about this matter several times but the lady is not willing to give up and we end up fighting all the time and i am really having hard time on this. She also knows where istay and where i work.

This is affecting both of us and I know in firstplace i am the one who invited this trouble myself and wish i would have controlled myself and put my focus on something else rather than having anaffair. I also regret myself getting into this.

So i have no clue what to do in this matter and how to get out of this. Is there anyone out there who can advise me on how to go about this?

yesterday we had fight again and she says she deeply love me and moving forward se also said that if i can meet her monthly once for lunch and spend some 1 hr time she is ok with it, if i agree to this then my worry is what if her demands keeps increasing? i feel this is never ending.

Please advise on how do i go about this.

Thank you for reading.

oldmike
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 07 April 2018, 18:32:09 PM »

Try cash.
mahendraghatge

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 08 April 2018, 10:27:17 AM »

I tried by cash but not working as she says she wont give up. I am planning to take legal help and see if this can bring to closure. Any suggesations?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: