Skip to content

ExpatSingapore

Home Message Board Contact Us Search

ExpatSingapore Message Board 22 November 2017, 13:30:39 PM *
Username: Password: (or Register)

Pages: 1 [2]
  Reply  |  Print  
Author Topic: Good quality olive oil, where?  (Read 20672 times)
NatalieHunt

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 15 July 2016, 19:59:07 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Crisp, amazing additional virgin olive oils contain more supplements and will give significantly a greater amount of the celebrated medical advantages fluid gold is known for. The best olive oils are immaculate, fortifying, practical nourishments that can secure against a horde of maladies - really extremely valuable.

Lucia
« Reply #16 on: 06 February 2017, 18:58:28 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

May I just say that most of the "italian"  olive oil is bought  by Italy  from Spain, and bottled in Italy, and then called "italian olive oil".   Cool

That's false. Of course if you wanna buy cheap extra vergin olive oil for 5/6 Singapore Dollar you cannot think to get the real Italian product that in Italy cost at least 13 euros per liter. In Italy we have different types of oil in different Regions, for ex. Tuscany and Umbria, Liguria and Puglia. They all taste different. For bruschetta, for ex., you should choose Tuscany and Umbria oil.

We collect olive by hand, no machine works. I'm not a producer of oil, but I love oil that I mostly use crude.
Ira G.wam

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: 29 April 2017, 8:31:42 AM »
Reply with quoteQuote

I know Kale is a superfood, but so is spinach, and I love spinach. Dont know why I didnt list fish. I pretty much love any fish pan fried in a little olive oil. I have never heard of coconut flour; thanks Ill have to look that up.

mellissa_962

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 07 November 2017, 14:54:42 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Hello Guys!

Try www.facebook.com/raphnaarav , they are bringing in authentic extra virgin olive oil from italy and slowly introducing other condiments.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Reply  |  Print  

Jump to: