Skip to content

ExpatSingapore

Home Message Board Contact Us Search

ExpatSingapore Message Board 12 December 2017, 14:21:39 PM *
Username: Password: (or Register)

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]
  Print  
Author Topic: What is UP with the infidelity?  (Read 20065 times)
i did the math
« Reply #120 on: 24 June 2010, 20:24:17 PM »

Come on now buddy, you don't work in any office! You sound simply to dumb to make the cut.

I couldnt care what you think.   I bet the old slug makes you beg for yours and treats you like any other western man hater does.  

Thicko
« Reply #121 on: 24 June 2010, 20:28:47 PM »

That local talent banging simpleton has gotten really angry, hasn't he? Looks like his fat beer filled gut was ruffled by some of the remarks he had to digest.

You are a lame excuse for a man. You need to pay women to get a little attention. Don't cry for other western men to help you out here. My heart goes out to any girl who is in such desperate need for cash that she has to have sex with you.

reading these posts would indicated that he's not the one getting agro dearie.
And in reality, paying a few bucks still makes better sense then banging some fat ugly expat slug, even if the slug is forced to give it away for free.
[/quote

Wait a minute, something went wrong. Were you not supposed to bang the local talent at 6.30 at the East Coast Park? Did even she figure out what a loser you are?

Two diffrerent posters dimwit.

ore than one person thinks the same thing. Get it ?
i did the math
« Reply #122 on: 24 June 2010, 20:44:39 PM »

Yes I had my porridge oats as is the case on most Thursday nights but its a rushed deal and back home to the nag and listen to how hard her day was.
kd

View Profile
« Reply #123 on: 24 June 2010, 20:57:17 PM »

Wow, PP, it really sounds like you can't stand your wife.  Why don't you leave her?
i did the math
« Reply #124 on: 24 June 2010, 21:09:25 PM »

Yeah mate its on the cards. I do plan to tell her what i have been up to though just to see her face. i will happily pack her off first class as well if it means I will see the back of her quicker.

Quite frankly I dont think she would even miss me either, but it sure feels good having a lovely fit local lass to cuddle up to for now.
To PP
« Reply #125 on: 24 June 2010, 22:00:14 PM »

Did you ever love your wife? It sounds like you absolutely despise her. I feel sorry for you. But just because you have a rubbish marriage doesn't mean that all expats are in the same situation. And screwing a local girl isn't the solution. You should act like an adult rather than a sulky teenager and get to the root of the problem. Presumably, you got married because you loved each other. Have you sat down and talked about what has changed?
Private eye
« Reply #126 on: 24 June 2010, 22:49:14 PM »

Yeah mate its on the cards. I do plan to tell her what i have been up to though just to see her face. i will happily pack her off first class as well if it means I will see the back of her quicker.

Quite frankly I dont think she would even miss me either, but it sure feels good having a lovely fit local lass to cuddle up to for now.

Thanks to your childish ways, your wife has probably collected enough evidence to roast you in divorce court. Imagine the look on your own face after your wife produces photos of your automotive trysts and places them before a judge who feels not one shred of sympathy for you. I will agree, your wife is better off with a man who has a brain larger than a walnut. Enjoy your local lass now, she'll dump you as soon as she finds out that you can no longer afford to keep her in special edition Hello Kitty toys and tacky LV bags, (which you will also be expected to carry).
Why
« Reply #127 on: 25 June 2010, 20:10:49 PM »

That local talent banging simpleton has gotten really angry, hasn't he? Looks like his fat beer filled gut was ruffled by some of the remarks he had to digest.

You are a lame excuse for a man. You need to pay women to get a little attention. Don't cry for other western men to help you out here. My heart goes out to any girl who is in such desperate need for cash that she has to have sex with you.

reading these posts would indicated that he's not the one getting agro dearie.
And in reality, paying a few bucks still makes better sense then banging some fat ugly expat slug, even if the slug is forced to give it away for free.
were a load of posts giving this poster as good as he's giving out deleted while this heap of dross is left?
KLmanilajakartahk
« Reply #128 on: 26 June 2010, 12:14:18 PM »

aye plenty about clocked a number of suited buisness guys last week heading up to the rooms with their nights entertainment after a couple of beers in the bar....musing...
i did the math
« Reply #129 on: 26 June 2010, 13:06:15 PM »

Well, no point going back to the room alone is there I suppose..have to pass the time somehow.
anon
« Reply #130 on: 15 August 2010, 16:03:49 PM »

True story - last week the wife of an expat MD showed up in office with a tennis racket and wanted to bash up his colleague who she believes is having an affair with the hubby. Hell hath no fury...
the old hag
« Reply #131 on: 15 August 2010, 20:28:06 PM »

Then in that case, dont get married.  i came out here single, I enjoy being single in singapore - it is paradise and I cant describe how amazing it feels.  I never imagined for one minute that life could be this much fun with so many gorgeous educated local women to spend my time with.
two bodies to stray
« Reply #132 on: 15 August 2010, 21:07:39 PM »

True story - last week the wife of an expat MD showed up in office with a tennis racket and wanted to bash up his colleague who she believes is having an affair with the hubby. Hell hath no fury...

Sigh .... "hell hath no fury" can also a woman with no diginity. along with her sanity.
But while she's at it, she should have a go at the husband too.  Grin Tongue

Jessicacook2229

View Profile
« Reply #133 on: 16 October 2017, 12:27:14 PM »

Find out if your spouse is cheating. Hack any mobile phone remotely. Hack any website/database. Fix your credit score. Erase Records and lots more. Contact:- nullantrax2017-at-outlook.com
purplerose

View Profile
« Reply #134 on: 06 December 2017, 10:09:48 AM »

my anxiety is being triggered right now LOL
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]
  Print  

Jump to: