Skip to content

ExpatSingapore

Home Message Board Contact Us Search

ExpatSingapore Message Board 21 October 2014, 21:29:06 PM *
Username: Password: (or Register)

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
  Reply  |  Print  
Author Topic: S$20,000 offer by nz bloke  (Read 4013 times)
Mr A
« Reply #30 on: 11 March 2012, 2:03:57 AM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Wow, I must admit, I am a visitor here, but the racial hatred flying in both directions is pretty sad, is it always like this on this site?  Huh

A crime is a crime, this crime happened to be that of a NZ guy, but could have equally been a Singaporean or any other nationality.  One person's crime does not link to all people from the same country, nor does one person's reaction to the crime.

It's a certain one Mr A posing under various monikers on both ends, and shi*t-stirring. He can be selectively local, bashing the westerners too.

A pattern quite easy to spot actually, and entertaining.

His jealous hatred towards the bandy-legged, greasy-faced bee-hoon slurping (local) peasants in glasses knows no limits. Handbags, bad teeth and cheap shoes for the ladies.

Too often he slips up with the same old uncreative and unimaginative reiteration, once he gets going. One sad troll.

Yes, very unimaginative and uncreative. One of the saddest trolls on the internet. Very lonely person. Even when he is back in his home country, he spends hours each day reading this website and posting.

Sad is not the word. Tragic is. Probably due to inbreeding, or perhaps he is one of those child migrant types who was sent overseas when he was little and constantly fondled in very private places while he was growing up.

It's 2am once again and poor old Mr Lim is sat in his HDB concrete box thinking about men being fondled...

I by the way am not in 'My Own' country. I am in one however where the locals are intelligent and engaging. Which is more than can be said for the sad bandy legged anorexic adolescent manchilds that make up Singapore's local population. You do realise that singaporeans are the laughing stock of Asia? I would say the world, but then most people outside of Asia think singapore is part of china, if they have even heard of it.
ExpatSingapore Message Board
« Reply #30 on: 11 March 2012, 2:03:57 AM »
Reply with quoteQuote

« Reply #31 on: 11 March 2012, 8:40:41 AM »
Reply with quoteQuote

this "mr a" character lives in a city near san francisco, california.
you must be kidding me
« Reply #32 on: 11 March 2012, 8:59:41 AM »
Reply with quoteQuote

"Could you imagine if Singapore actually went to war?

Wah Lao! Send in the maid! Call Interpol! Heeeeeeelp!"

I think the maids will fight better than the British, Australian and Kiwi expat foreign talent soldiers in Singapore who surrendered the moment the Japs appeared in 1942!

White expats - champions at drinking, laziness, talking big and surrendering.

Hee heee
it's ah beng sammy
« Reply #33 on: 11 March 2012, 9:39:02 AM »
Reply with quoteQuote

another DC with a little willy....
you must be kidding me
« Reply #34 on: 11 March 2012, 9:40:45 AM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Weak
Who cares
« Reply #35 on: 11 March 2012, 9:44:14 AM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Who really cares what some insignificant little minnow with homosexual tendencies and a needle d!ck thinks.

I'm content to live here, earn big bucks, bonk their women and have a good time.

When I'm ready I will return to the real world.

Grin and bank it as they say.
you must be kidding me
« Reply #36 on: 11 March 2012, 9:49:13 AM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Oh pulease. Just because u score with the crowd from Orchard Towers and the pathelogical SPGs doesn't change the fact that you are a broke-assed, fat and bald expat who's going home with little / no money and with a divorced Filipino woman with 3 stepchildren you have to bankroll.

Truth hurts, don't it?
you must be kidding
« Reply #37 on: 11 March 2012, 9:52:31 AM »
Reply with quoteQuote

The Brit, aussie and kiwi soldiers in Singapore in 1942 were just a bunch of big talking, useless surrender monkeys. Not much different from their countrymen here in Singapore today. Smiley
Who cares
« Reply #38 on: 11 March 2012, 9:57:27 AM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Oh pulease. Just because u score with the crowd from Orchard Towers and the pathelogical SPGs doesn't change the fact that you are a broke-assed, fat and bald expat who's going home with little / no money and with a divorced Filipino woman with 3 stepchildren you have to bankroll.

Truth hurts, don't it?

Far from it. Still have all my hair, single, still in great shape (which explains why the local women like me) and with all the money I rip out of being here, far, far, far from broke.  Grin

Go back to dream land little man, but dont worry because I dont have your tendencies. You can have all the men to yourself.

Tutor
« Reply #39 on: 11 March 2012, 10:02:14 AM »
Reply with quoteQuote

The Brit, aussie and kiwi soldiers in Singapore in 1942 were just a bunch of big talking, useless surrender monkeys. Not much different from their countrymen here in Singapore today. Smiley

Surrender monkeys ?  Grin Grin 
Your command of the English language doesn't fit well with expat forums. Suggest you stick to stomp where you will be more easily understood.
Little boy
« Reply #40 on: 11 March 2012, 10:22:22 AM »
Reply with quoteQuote

You talk big on the internet but in reality you are a scared little boy.

I would not be so crass as to point out the Chinese who walked quietly to their deaths in places like Changi Beach without a whimper and did not fight back - people like you desecrate their memories.

Now go back to your little concrete box and Sammyboy forum while thinking about your paltry salary you have to go and earn tomorrow sucking up to your bosses. All that study for nothing to show - bet you a sick.
.Churchill.
« Reply #41 on: 11 March 2012, 11:31:10 AM »
Reply with quoteQuote

"Could you imagine if Singapore actually went to war?

Wah Lao! Send in the maid! Call Interpol! Heeeeeeelp!"

I think the maids will fight better than the British, Australian and Kiwi expat foreign talent soldiers in Singapore who surrendered the moment the Japs appeared in 1942!

White expats - champions at drinking, laziness, talking big and surrendering.

Hee heee

Really? Who won that specific war?
Kapitan Obvious
« Reply #42 on: 11 March 2012, 11:39:47 AM »
Reply with quoteQuote

The Americans did.

BUT...the Brits, Kiwis, Aussies, etc were smart enough to befriend them for the duration, along with the Chinese and Russians.  If you're not tough, at least have tough friends. Smiley
you must be kidding me
« Reply #43 on: 11 March 2012, 11:42:20 AM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Once you make enough money from this shitehole you will go back to your depleted hometowns and live like kings?? Hahhahah!

Oh, you mean guys like the 2 wildly attractive and successful expat guys in the picture of page 2 of today's Sunday Times in Singapore (go have a look at the picture, its really cool!):

Expat A: Yeah mate, once we make enuff moneee in this f*ckin plaece in our shitty jobs in our almost bankrupt bank, O'm gonna goie beek to Australia / New Zealand / UK and boy meeseelf a 10 beedroim heeause with 12 toilets on 5 acres of leend. That'll show the boys beek hoime!

Expat B: Cheers mite! In the meentoime we'll economise on entertainment by hanging around outside of clubs, feeling up drunk girls and by buyng cans of beer from Seven Eleven! Let's show the locals how we roll! By the way, the local guys are way too slim and lame, and those two local birds next to us are really hungry for the both of us!

Expat A: I know mate. I know!!! Cheers mate - how many cans of beer we got left here on the ledge?

By the way, the huge number of CVs coming across my desk from unemployed / fired expats in Singapore and from overseas is just sad...
you must be kidding me
« Reply #44 on: 11 March 2012, 11:43:49 AM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Hahaa. Well played!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
  Reply  |  Print  

Jump to: