Skip to content

ExpatSingapore

Home Message Board Contact Us Search

ExpatSingapore Message Board 01 November 2014, 10:25:40 AM *
Username: Password: (or Register)

Pages: [1]
  Reply  |  Print  
Author Topic: Pending input from vetting agencies  (Read 3285 times)
ahamed

View Profile
« on: 22 May 2012, 0:09:48 AM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Hi,

My employer have applied for EP online, But they didnt attach any certificates are educational document other then scanned passport page. My status is been "Pending input from vetting agencies expected outcome 2 month from date of application" for the past 20 days from the date of application. I am a degree holder from india around 3.5 years of relevant experience. My salary also fit for EP criteria. What is meant by vetting agencies, Usually how long it takes to approve for the above case. Can they apply EP online without submitting all the documents? Kindly share your knowledge on this.Thanks a lot..
ExpatSingapore Message Board
« on: 22 May 2012, 0:09:48 AM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Prolly
« Reply #1 on: 22 May 2012, 14:46:58 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

With the number of fake indian qualifications they probably are checking you have what you say you have.
Don't sweat it
« Reply #2 on: 22 May 2012, 19:31:37 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

As long as your degree is legitimate, everything will be fine....

If yours isn't, then be prepared for the full arm of the law!!! And hope you never pass through Singapore, as you have therefore committed an offence in SG and your name will go into a database.

Dramatic, i know..... but facts.   Shocked
shamal singh
« Reply #3 on: 24 May 2012, 10:46:09 AM »
Reply with quoteQuote

indeeding fake indian certs are everywhere
ahamed

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 24 May 2012, 20:32:07 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

I have completed my degree in a proper manner. But the company which have applied for my EP didnt attach any certificate of they. They said that they have applied similarly for one of the guy without any certificate and it got approved. I requested them to submit all my certificate while applying, but ignored me..So how can I know the reason for pending... Pls suggest..
suggestion
« Reply #5 on: 25 May 2012, 2:24:39 AM »
Reply with quoteQuote

find a job in india ?
boreigner
« Reply #6 on: 25 May 2012, 9:42:05 AM »
Reply with quoteQuote

I am totally appalled by the lax standards of the vetting agencies and the government agencies.
aha123
« Reply #7 on: 18 June 2012, 16:31:01 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Which education qualification do they check..? In india 10th,12th and degree are the major exams we write thorough government. Do they check all the education from primary school because i have changed lot of schools during my primary and secondary?if that is the case, then it may take years to complete the verification i guess..
ahamed

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 26 June 2012, 17:27:25 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Alhamdulillah...By the grace of Almighty my EP has been approved after 55 days of waiting period..
Good grief
« Reply #9 on: 27 June 2012, 1:58:09 AM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Alhamdulillah...By the grace of Almighty my EP has been approved after 55 days of waiting period..

No sure how big a part he played in the process
Pages: [1]
  Reply  |  Print  

Jump to: