Skip to content

ExpatSingapore

Home Message Board Contact Us Search

ExpatSingapore Message Board 16 October 2018, 22:34:48 PM *
Username: Password: (or Register)

Pages: [1]
  Reply  |  Print  
Author Topic: Very professional international school Mandarin/Chinese tutor recommended  (Read 8558 times)
Hello77

View Profile
« on: 21 September 2014, 15:33:19 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

I understand that most international schools in Singapore don't really have enough support for Mandarin class. We didn't realise this until our 10th grade son was about to take his IGCSE test. Therefore we hired one Chinese tutor, several months before our son took his IGCSE Mandarin test. We were very pleased with the test result.
She is an experienced international school Mandarin teacher, as well as a very professional tutor. She has also been tutoring YCT, HSC and IB Chinese tests.
4 of her students moved out of Singapore this year therefore she has time to take more classes now.
We highly recommend her, if you happen to be looking for a good Mandarin tutor. Feel free to leave your message here and I will give you her email address.

usha
« Reply #1 on: 21 March 2015, 10:47:01 AM »
Reply with quoteQuote

I would like to have her contact details please. Thank you.
Mjlee

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 30 March 2015, 9:49:53 AM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Hi!
We are moving to Singapore in June and would love her information. 
I'm currently starting to learn and my two children, 4 and 6 will also be learning;-)

Blessings!
Mindy
Mindy Ruth
« Reply #3 on: 19 April 2015, 11:21:12 AM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Hi all,

I am an NIE trained educator and my strength lies in English and Literature at the Secondary level. I am also effectively bilingual, so please do not hesitate to contact me at [email protected] if you require assistance for your children's education.

Thanks!  Wink
prabha
« Reply #4 on: 19 April 2015, 17:33:13 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

May we have the mandarin tutors contact please. Is she experienced in IGCSE foreign mandarin?
Pudding

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 10 May 2015, 10:11:05 AM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Hi there!

Would you be able to share the Mandarin tutor's contact details with me please ? Looking for one to come to the house for 4 kids from the ages of 6-9 : )

ling007

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 13 July 2015, 21:46:28 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

I graduated in Chinese Studies and Chinese Language from NUS. I have experiences in teaching children age 6 - 12 in creative writing in Chinese as well as tuition.

I am able to teach anyone Chinese of any age.

Please PM me.

Thank you Smiley
Ava Paisley

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 07 December 2016, 12:13:07 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Hello,

I'm interested in engaging Chinese tutor for my middle schooler.  Can you share contact information for this Chinese tutor please?

Many thanks,
 Ava
sheila123

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 05 February 2017, 17:58:15 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Can I too have details of this private tutor ?
Kim3153
« Reply #9 on: 14 August 2017, 22:58:46 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Hello. May I also please have the contact details? I have been struggling to find experienced chinese tutors but it seems like you have a great chinese tutor. I hope he/she is still in Singapore and be able to teach my child.

I will wait for your reply Smiley. Thank you very much for the post.
shanthini
« Reply #10 on: 30 January 2018, 20:10:40 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Can I have her contact ? My daughter wants to do IB mandarin
Pages: [1]
  Reply  |  Print  

Jump to: