Skip to content

ExpatSingapore

Home Message Board Contact Us Search

ExpatSingapore Message Board 22 November 2017, 13:40:05 PM *
Username: Password: (or Register)

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Domestic Helper Required  (Read 3263 times)
katedonnan

View Profile
« on: 27 June 2015, 20:49:32 PM »

Hi There,

We are an Australian family new to Singapore, based at Sentosa Cove. We have two beautiful boys aged 4 and almost 2 years and are looking for a fabulous helper to join our family asap. We would prefer a transfer helper with previous experience with expats.

It is important to us that we find someone who can become part of our family.

Please email me with any recommendations you may have - [email protected]

Thanking you in advance.

Kate

Godguideme

I'm a Filipino maid looking for an expat employer

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 20 August 2015, 9:41:06 AM »

Hi! Sir/Madame

I've read about ur post and very much willing to work with u.
I've been working with Chinese family for 8years but I can easily follow instructions so adjusting with expat employer will not be a problem. I will be moving out in September as still have to settle peacefully from my current employer before leaving. Hope u could consider me as an applicant and be willing to be interviewed on weekends. Thank you!
Nads0129

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 16 October 2015, 17:48:04 PM »

Hi there,

I got my maid from Swiftmaids agency located in Fareast Shopping Centre, unit number 03-30.

Their maids are good and reliable. You can contact  their friendly consultant Jennifer at 67343336.

Hope they can help you there.

God bless

Regards,
Nadia
elver

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 20 July 2016, 14:25:49 PM »

Hello,

We currently have transfer maid available for interview anytime. Attaching her photo herewith for your reference.

Felisa Sampayan - worked in Singapore for more than 7 years. She can look after children like her own. Can do housework with or without supervision. Can cook Chinese food and some Western cuisine.

Should you be interested to interview her face-to-face, kindly call us at 87163966. Look for Ellen or Veron.

* FELISA SAMPAYAN_PHOTO.jpg (157.1 KB, 520x923 - viewed 160 times.)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: